10″ PP Sediment Water Filter Cartridge (5 Micron)
The PP Sediment Filter is made of 100% polypropylene melt-blown in comparison with conventional wound filters, it has broader chemical resistance and longer life. Used preliminary for pre-purification to removing coarse particles and impurities in water such as sediment, dirt, rust, and other particles.
Media: PP Spun Cartridge
Cartridge Dimensions: Approx. 10″ x 2.5″
Fits all 10″ filter housings.
5micron used as stage 1 in most reverse osmosis systems. 1micron used as some stage 2’s on reverse osmosis systems prior to the carbon block.SKU: n/a
Water Purifier Tap Iron Filter set With pp Filter
- Product Type: Cartridge Filter Housing.
- Fits all 2.5″ Diameter x 10″ High Cartridge
- Inlet/Outlet Options: 1/2″ brass insert
- Color: Black/Clear.
- Remove: More Small Particles.
- Model: Polypropylene Tap water removes mud, dirt, and iron Can easily be fitted with water taps Set this filter up easily with any tap or sink in your home