blue housing 10A PP sediment filter
blue housing 10A GAC filter
blue housing 10A CTO filter
5th stage: T33A Post Filter
FILTRATION OF CARTRIDGE STAGES:
1st stage: Standard & high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter – removes dust, particles, and rust. Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system.
2nd stage & 3rd stage: Premium extruded carbon block – gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. Also removes VOC and other common chemicals from the water.
4th stage: High rejection 22 layers of reverse osmosis membrane. Removes up to 95% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses, and much more.
5th stage: Advanced coconut shell refining carbon – Total Contamination Removal filter removes any possible residual taste from the tank.
Benefits Of Reverse Osmosis Water:
- Ensures 100% safe drinking water.
- RO system processes the water for high risk-free so the human body can prevent all types of watery diseases.
- Pure and clean water helps to improve the increasing immune system.
- Ensures 100% safe drinking water which ensures prevent anxiety about pure water.
- The RO system works for removing chlorine, bacterial contaminants from the water and make water safe, make clean, and tasteful.
- The Reverse Osmosis system processes the water for high risk-free so the human body can prevent all types of watery diseases.
- For the human body mineral water are very important and provides the required minerals.
- The RO system works for also to keeps all essential minerals and removes all higher amounts of total dissolved solids.
- Pure drinking water can largely benefit children for growing up with a healthy body system.
- The water filter can defense against over 2100 known toxins that present in the water.
- The RO system works for the reduction of lead, arsenic, copper, chromium, selenium, fluoride, radium, barium, cryptosporidium, etc. So the water makes for a quality level for consumption.